Hi. I'm Lauren.
I'm a seasoned tech entrepreneur and author who asks a lot of questions. I offer strategy and coaching for creatives, entrepreneurs, and accidental bosses who want to infuse more joy, curiosity, and ease into their lives and work – and create growth that has meaning and purpose. More about me…
If you like what you see here, get on my email list to get new articles delivered right to your inbox.
- How to Fire Someone with Compassion and Respect
- The Rebel Grandma: What my grandmother taught me about sex, love, and loneliness
- The Balance Matrix: My Answer to the "Work-Life Balance" Question
- Lauren Bacon: Curiosity Labs
- Who am I to be Creative, Resourceful, and Whole?
- The One Question You Must Ask (or, The World's Shortest Bucket List)
- Periods and the Quantified Self
- How can you make time for fun and purpose?
- The Intractable Question of Porn vs. Non-Porn
- How likely is an all-male speakers list, statistically speaking? A mathematician weighs in.