I met Patti at a conference. We arrived on the first evening amidst Stanley Cup fever – our city’s team was in the finals, and most people were skipping dinner to watch the first period of the game. I sat down next to her in front of the television – not because I’m much for [...]
Hi. I'm Lauren.
- Women in Tech and Empathy Work 23 Jan 2013
- Inclusivity Is Not A Double Standard: Why Forbes is Wrong about Women in Tech 13 Feb 2013
- Let It Suck. 21 Aug 2012
- The Accidental Boss: Making Peace with Power 2 Nov 2012
- Who am I to be Creative, Resourceful, and Whole? 8 Nov 2012
- The One Question You Must Ask (or, The World’s Shortest Bucket List) 18 Jun 2013
- Integrating Intuition Into Your Decision-Making: How to Follow Your Gut in the Right Direction (Video) 11 Jun 2013
- When Should You Start Following Your Big Dream? 17 May 2013
- Moms Like Crosswords, and the NYT is ON IT. 10 May 2013
- The Rebel Grandma: What my grandmother taught me about sex, love, and loneliness 9 May 2013
- Your life is an information design project « Trial of the Century: [...] One of my favorite bloggers, Lauren Bacon, j...
- The One Question You Must Ask (or, The World’s Shortest Bucket List) | Lauren Bacon: [...] Mine had two things on it: Visit the Rothko ...
- Joe Cardillo: This is great Lauren. Will have to dig into the wh...
- Brendan: I find this article interesting from a variety of ...
- Morgan Brayton: Lauren, this is great. So many really concrete, ta...