Two nights ago, a woman I’ve never met posted a dorky webcam photo of a friend of hers (who I’ve also never met) on Twitter, and I both a) recognized said friend instantly, and b) giggled as though the two of them were among my oldest friends. That’s because, in a way, they are old […]
I met Patti at a conference. We arrived on the first evening amidst Stanley Cup fever – our city’s team was in the finals, and most people were skipping dinner to watch the first period of the game. I sat down next to her in front of the television – not because I’m much for […]
Hi. I'm Lauren.
Sign up to receive a copy of my e-book, "Curious for a Living: How Asking Better Questions Makes You Indispensable," and updates delivered to your inbox:
- Women in Tech and Empathy Work 23 Jan 2013
- It’s Different for Leaders: Lessons from Mozilla’s CEO Appointment 2 Apr 2014
- Inclusivity Is Not A Double Standard: Why Forbes is Wrong about Women in Tech 13 Feb 2013
- The Balance Matrix: My Answer to the “Work-Life Balance” Question 30 Jan 2014
- Let It Suck. 21 Aug 2012
- The Prerequisite to a Meaningful Business Plan? Know What Moves You. 17 Jul 2014
- Changing Your World, One Flossed Tooth at a Time 13 Jul 2014
- The Invisible Campfire of Online Communities 9 Jul 2014
- How Do You Want Your Summer Vacation to Feel? 6 Jul 2014
- 5 Questions for Resolving Workplace Disagreements 24 Jun 2014
- The Prerequisite to a Meaningful Business Plan? Know What Moves You. | Lauren Bacon: […] So how do you dismantle the old definiti...
- Raise your hand. | Tanya Geisler - Step into Your Starring Role: […] an ardent question-asker and someone who...
- Changing Your World, One Flossed Tooth at a Time | Lauren Bacon: […] wrote a blog post this week that seems t...
- Jessika: "When is the last time you felt a deep sense of c...
- Lauren: Thanks for the heads-up! All fixed now, I think....