Two nights ago, a woman I’ve never met posted a dorky webcam photo of a friend of hers (who I’ve also never met) on Twitter, and I both a) recognized said friend instantly, and b) giggled as though the two of them were among my oldest friends. That’s because, in a way, they are old [...]
Tag Archives: neighbours
Hi. I'm Lauren.
- Women in Tech and Empathy Work 23 Jan 2013
- Inclusivity Is Not A Double Standard: Why Forbes is Wrong about Women in Tech 13 Feb 2013
- Let It Suck. 21 Aug 2012
- The Accidental Boss: Making Peace with Power 2 Nov 2012
- Who am I to be Creative, Resourceful, and Whole? 8 Nov 2012
- When Should You Start Following Your Big Dream? 17 May 2013
- Moms Like Crosswords, and the NYT is ON IT. 10 May 2013
- The Rebel Grandma: What my grandmother taught me about sex, love, and loneliness 9 May 2013
- Fitter, Happier, More Productive: How Tech Can Help Us Be & Do Better 1 May 2013
- What Men (and Everyone, Really) Can Do To Support Gender Equity in Tech 16 Apr 2013
- Morgan Brayton: Lauren, this is great. So many really concrete, ta...
- The Rebel Grandma: What my grandmother taught me about sex, love, and loneliness | Lauren Bacon: [...] MacLeod, nee Darou, was born in May 1925 to ...
- Lauren: Awesome - thanks, Catherine! Looking forward to re...
- Catherine Ashcraft: Great post and suggestions! At NCWIT, we just put ...
- Mark V. McDonnell: "I kinda wanna die" too! Beautifully put....