Hi. I'm Lauren.
I'm a seasoned tech entrepreneur and author who asks a lot of questions. I offer strategy and coaching for creatives, entrepreneurs, and accidental bosses who want to infuse more joy, curiosity, and ease into their lives and work – and create growth that has meaning and purpose. More about me…
If you like what you see here, get on my email list to get new articles delivered right to your inbox.
- How to Fire Someone with Compassion and Respect
- The Rebel Grandma: What my grandmother taught me about sex, love, and loneliness
- Lauren Bacon: Curiosity Labs
- The Balance Matrix: My Answer to the "Work-Life Balance" Question
- Inner and Outer Critics: the Power Dynamics of Imposter Syndrome
- How likely is an all-male speakers list, statistically speaking? A mathematician weighs in.
- Getting Real About the Gender Ratio in Tech: What the Numbers Reveal
- The Intractable Question of Porn vs. Non-Porn
- Expert Enough, Take 2: Why Imposter Syndrome Matters, and How to Overcome It
- It's Different for Leaders: Lessons from Mozilla's CEO Appointment