Hi. I'm Lauren.
I'm a seasoned tech entrepreneur and author who asks a lot of questions. I offer strategy and coaching for creatives, entrepreneurs, and accidental bosses who want to infuse more joy, curiosity, and ease into their lives and work – and create growth that has meaning and purpose. More about me…
If you like what you see here, get on my email list to get new articles delivered right to your inbox.
- How to Fire Someone with Compassion and Respect
- The Rebel Grandma: What my grandmother taught me about sex, love, and loneliness
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Committing to a Business Collaboration or Partnership
- Lauren Bacon: Curiosity Labs
- Women in Tech and Empathy Work
- Getting Real About the Gender Ratio in Tech: What the Numbers Reveal
- The Balance Matrix: My Answer to the "Work-Life Balance" Question
- A Generous Request: How Asking for Help Can Be a Gift
- Expert Enough, Take 2: Why Imposter Syndrome Matters, and How to Overcome It
- Beauty Tuesday: On William Blake, Desire Mapping, and Pinterest