I met Patti at a conference. We arrived on the first evening amidst Stanley Cup fever – our city’s team was in the finals, and most people were skipping dinner to watch the first period of the game. I sat down next to her in front of the television – not because I’m much for […]
Tag Archives: contemplative practice
Hi. I'm Lauren.
Sign up to receive a copy of my e-book, "Curious for a Living: How Asking Better Questions Makes You Indispensable," and updates delivered to your inbox:
- Women in Tech and Empathy Work 23 Jan 2013
- Inclusivity Is Not A Double Standard: Why Forbes is Wrong about Women in Tech 13 Feb 2013
- Let It Suck. 21 Aug 2012
- Why Pinterest is Seriously Valuable (and What It’s Teaching Men in Power) 25 Oct 2013
- Expert Enough, Take 2: Why Imposter Syndrome Matters, and How to Overcome It 20 Jun 2013
- The Wrong Kind of Research: Stop Throwing Your Dreams Into the Deep End 11 Dec 2013
- Escaping the Comparison Loop 5 Dec 2013
- Year Two 4 Dec 2013
- Being an Expert Isn’t About Knowing the Answers. 22 Nov 2013
- Your Deliverables Are Not Your Value. 19 Nov 2013
- Heather L: So amazing! Thanks for these powerful ideas....
- Jenn: Beautifully written and perfectly timed for all of...
- Shelby: I can't tell you how perfect the timing of this i...
- Ducky: Ah, you really hit me in the gut with this one, La...
- The Wrong Kind of Research: Stop Throwing Your Dreams Into the Deep End | Lauren Bacon: […] The more you achieve, the bigger youR...