Speaking & WorkshopsInsights. Inspiration. Ideas. And most of all: Connection.
I am one of those rare specimens who genuinely enjoys public speaking. (No, really.) Some of my favourite topics include:
- Entrepreneurship and Business: Defining success for yourself. Slow growth & bootstrapping. Marketing is not a dirty word. Networking for nonconformists. HR for the self-employed.
- Technology: How asking better questions creates better products (and happier clients & users). The intersection of compassion, community, and technology. How we can forge more meaningful connections online.
- Gender Diversity in Tech: How can we change the ratio of women in tech? What benchmarks should we be using? What’s working (and what isn’t)? Protecting safety and creating safe spaces online. How diversifying your team can make your product & company stronger.
- Nonprofits, Social Entrepreneurship, and World-Changing: Bringing values into the business space, and business sensibilities into the nonprofit space.
- All of the above. When I get to talk about tech, women, world-changing, and business all together, I’m an extra-happy camper.
“Lauren’s public speaking skills are fantastic. She engaged with our audience in a non-intimidating, personal fashion, and when we experienced technical glitches, she rolled with the punches and delivered a great presentation. We deliberately made her our closing speaker, because we knew she would make the audience want more – and she didn’t disappoint.”Selma Zafar
“Lauren walked into a room of 100 coaches and owned the place! Her workshop left everyone buzzing with excitement about the topic and eager to share, interact and participate. Lauren’s warm presence, humour and delivery style were captivating. I loved working with her and couldn’t recommend her more.”Natalia Chouklina
I’d love to hear from you. Drop me a line and tell me a little about your event.