Get on the email list to be the first to know when this gets rolling.
Allow yourself a moment to imagine that. What might be possible. What if you were free from your compulsion to compare? What if you were free to be the full expression of who you are, without worrying about the impact on others? What if you were free to witness and revel in the divine in you, rather than the divine you worship in others? Can you picture that freedom? Us too. But the reality is far different. And frankly, we are FED UP with the reality.
- We’re fed up with witnessing the very personal attacks being levelled at women* who strive for success–our peers, colleagues, friends, clients… ourselves.
- We’re fed up with the incredible backlash we see whenever one of us dares to rise up and sing her own tune–unique and human.
- We’re fed up with watching others dim their light for fear of retaliation.
- We’re fed up with watching brilliant people defer their authority to others who appear shinier, brighter, wiser.
Fed up with the reality and ready to change it. So we’ve designed an antidote to the underlying disease: Unconscious comparison, and the disconnection that feeds it. It’s a deep, transformative, and powerful digital program called Beyond Compare.
* Not only women, of course – but especially women.
Comparison IS holding you back. The Starter Kit will loosen its grip.
If you are...
- Frustrated by your time you spend losing yourself in reading others’ sites in the name of inspiration or research only to wind up in the no-man’s land between envy and disdain…
- Looking to heroes and role models to show you the path to the happiness you seek…
- Holding big ambitions, but fearing the consequences of becoming more visible: judgment, criticism, or just the projections from those you want to connect with…
- Feeling fear or disappointment about losing your connection when someone you adore becomes wildly successful…
- In a love-hate spiral with social media…
- Finding yourself playing small, when you deeply desire to play big…
…then the Beyond Compare program is absolutely for you.
This program really illustrated the depth of comparison and all the forms it takes. You’ve done an outstanding job of breaking it down into both the inflation and deflation aspects of ego.
What I know to be possible Beyond Compare is the pure expression of this soul coming through me… as well as a genuine joy in watching others shine and express their gifts in the world. Beyond compare I can live the knowing that each of us has a unique expression in the world and the expression of this uniqueness is necessary for each of us to be awake to our wholeness. It is wholeness that will create a more just, peaceful, and loving world.Julie Daley
When I stop comparing, I can make room to experience my own sovereignty and finally get past the “ceiling” that I’ve unknowingly created for myself.Sarah Bray
So, how is comparison compulsion holding you back?
- Focusing on the gap between your insides and others’ outsides;
- Losing focus on what you’re here to do;
- Feeling like an outsider: alone, disconnected, alienated;
- Succumbing to a scarcity mentality;
- Projecting your desires onto others, rather than going after them yourself;
- Passing up opportunities, or holding yourself back, for fear of being the target of other people’s projections and criticism.
These habits have an impact, whether we’re looking up to someone as a model of achievement or perfection, or looking down on them as a failure or cautionary tale. It’s the distance we put between ourselves and others that’s the culprit: The stories we tell ourselves about what their successes (or flaws) mean, and what that means for our own journeys.
Beyond Compare ushers you onto sacred ground, to be sure; maybe even where angels fear to tread. This program will guide you into a transparent and transformed way of being. With Tanya and Lauren by your side you can have complete faith that you will be strengthened, supported, and powerfully changed.Ronna Detrick
Replacing Judgment with Discernment
This isn’t about erasing difference or ditching your capacity for critical thought. It’s about putting criticism in its place – in fact, it’s about expanding its place by making room for a more subtle understanding of the world and the people in it. We aren’t holding a Kumbaya circle here. There is a healthy expression of the instinct to compare: it’s called boundaries. But what needs to go is our culture’s toxic obsession with fostering competitiveness between people…the zero-sum game we buy into, that says one person’s success means another’s failure. If we want the world to change, and evolve beyond simplistic definitions of success, beauty, and the like, we need to start here: By exploring the qualities you admire and scorn in others, and the disowned aspects of you they represent. By amplifying your compassion towards yourself and others – and in the process, step into your own power more fully. By understanding where your own lofty expectations of yourself may be, paradoxically, holding you back. And by integrating, owning, and taking full responsibility for your deepest aspirations.
This powerful course teaches what we know we’re supposed to do about comparison, but don’t follow through on. Beyond Compare breaks the standard ‘stop comparing’ advice down into accessible and achievable practices to build confidence and skills.Paul Jarvis
Through Beyond Compare, you can expect to…
- Locate the source of your impulse to compare and defer to your peers and heroes – and learn to use those energies with more clarity of intention.
- Find ways to transform your impulse to compare into healthier, more generous and joyful expressions.
- Liberate yourself from the habit of projecting your desires and fears onto others.
- Dissolve your fears about stepping into your greatness and having others’ projections foisted onto you.
- Become your own ultimate authority.
Bottom line, you will:
- Regain a ton of time and energy.
- Follow your unique path (rather than someone else’s).
- Stay focused on your good work.
- Which means? You are free to focus on what you want. Like, in your wildest dreams.
Free yourself from the stronghold of comparison. Your best work awaits.
The combined wisdom of the two of you is going to shift tectonic plates. This is going to be substance served up right. I’m excited for you – and the paradigms you’re about to bust for people.Danielle LaPorte
Get on the email list to be the first to know when this gets rolling.
Why Tanya and Lauren?
Tanya GeislerTanya is a certified Life and Business Coach (CPCC, ACC) with a penchant for clarity. She’s coached hundreds of people who were ready to step into the starring roles of their lives. She wrote The Joy Pages, created Board of Your Life and the Step into Your Starring Role program, is a blogger for the wildly popular The Daily Love, has served as contributor and was featured in Canadian Living, and is an in-demand speaker who talks with great passion on all things joy, meaning and purpose (just try to stop her). She recently spoke about the Impostor Complex at TEDxWomen.
Lauren BaconLauren is on a mission to help business leaders become more joyful and generous. A seasoned entrepreneur, published author, and business and leadership coach, Lauren coaches startups, entrepreneurs, and leaders of all stripes. Her writing on business, technology, and leadership has been featured in The Atlantic, 99U, Women 2.0, Quartz, The Huffington Post, and Fast Company – and her bestselling first book, The Boss of You: Everything a Woman Needs to Know to Start, Run, and Maintain Her Business, got props from both Bust Magazine and The Financial Post. Lauren’s e-book, Curious for a Living: How Asking Better Questions Makes You Indispensable, launched in November 2013.
I can’t imagine more trustworthy guides for this healing exploration than Tanya and Lauren. They bring together intelligence, intuition and integrity so naturally that you will will find yourself resting in their wisdom, leaping from their insights and energized by their passion.Lianne Raymond
Comparison IS holding you back.
The Starter Kit will loosen its grip